The IJA encourages juggling groups to become affiliates.
Benefits of affiliation are:
- a certificate of affiliation
- use of IJA mailing lists
- group discounts on IJA sale items
- participation in convention championships award program
- subscription to the
IJA Affiliates and Clubs Newsletter
- being a part of the world's foremost organization devoted
solely to the enhancement of juggling.
Requirements of affiliation are:
- 10 IJA members in the group
- $25 one-time fee
- a designated coordinator
- an annual report of activities
For more information on becoming an IJA affiliate, contact:
Deena Frooman, director (affiliates)
9 Montagu Court
Charleston, SC 29401
- An online archive of this quarterly publication of the
International Jugglers' Association
IJA Affiliates /
Juggling Information Service /
© 1996 Juggling Information Service. All Rights Reserved.