A couple of patterns to show off my Java simple site swap juggler v1.5.
These are designed to be viewed with Netscape-2.0, and may not
work with other browsers.
Click on the animations to start and stop them, running more
than one at once will be sloooow. More information about juggling
and the site-swap notation can be found at the
Juggling Information Service.
You may want to look at the
source for the applet, or
mail me any comments.
The applet uses a few parameter tags at the moment, look at
the source for this page for some examples:
I intend to implement the following features when I get round to it,
any other suggestions would be welcomed.
- "pattern" - The site swap pattern to be juggled.
- "frames" - The number of animation frames per pattern step.
- "allow_suspend" - set "true" if we want to allow starting and
stopping of the applet by clicking on it.
Ross McNab email@example.com
- Variable window size, at the moment the applet runs in a fixed
320x200 window, and any throws outside this won't be seen.
- Optional input box for patterns. So you can experiment with
new patterns without having to edit your html document's source.
A simple 5 ball cascade: site-swap "5"
From 3 ball cascade to fountain and back:
A slightly more complex pattern: site-swap "4416611135315313"