Vol. 42, No. 3
Table of Contents
On the Cover: Mark Nizer - Photo by Jim Moore
The 43rd IJA Festival
- IJA in L.A.
Juggling on Hallowed Ground
- The spectres of John Wooden, Bill Walton, Kareem Abdul Jabbar and
other Bruin basketball legends watched from Pauley Pavilion's empty
stands as IJA jugglers worked their own kind of magic with round
balls ... and clubs, etc.
- 1990 Championships Results L.A.
- U.S. Nationals Championships
Last Minute Entrant Finishes First
- Mark Nizer wasn't sure about entering the IJA championships. But
once committed, his ten years of professional experience proved
decisive in a hometown victory.
- Teams Championships
Darn, Good & Funny
- More festival coverage ... an interview of the team champions.
- Juniors Championships
- Juniors winner.
Late breaking news and gossip about dozens of juggling performers.
- Juggler's Workshop
Want some exciting variations to liven up a static juggling routine? Try
adding some movement to your juggling. Be creative with the movement
and you can turn it into a dance of the jugglers.
- Classified Ads
- Academic Juggler
Computer programmers, vegetarians, and sky divers.
- Essay - Juggling Manfully
by Barrett L. Dorko
- Flash Back
Albert & Mina Sahlstrom
Juggler's World - Fall 1990 /
Juggler's World Archive /
© 1996 Juggling Information Service. All Rights Reserved.