19th European Juggling Convention 1996
French Version (in France)
Jugglers, dear friends!
We are glad to invite you to GRENOBLE to the 19th European Juggling
After Great Britain, Germany and Sweden, it is in France where you, jugglers
from all over the world will be welcome for a crazy week. We are expecting
over 2000 of you to juggle around the clock in the heart of the Alps.
From August, the 12th to the 18th, the park "Ile d'Amour", next to the
University Campus will be ours. From there you'll quickly reach the mountains
or the city-centre.
- Aug. 12-18, 1996.
- Grenoble, France.
Here is more information on
Grenoble (airports, tourism, ...).
How to get there?
- By plane:
Lyon Satolas airport + bus or TGV(in airport) to Grenoble
- By train or coach:
at the train or coach station, take the tram B (green line) to the
"Universites". Go to the end of the line. You're there!!!
- By car: whether you come from Lyon, Valence, Chambery or
take the ringroad called "rocade Sud".
take the exit no 1 "domaine Universitaire". Here you are!
Registration price includes:
- Use of camping sites and sanitary facilities
- Access to workshops and to Gyms
- Access to the Open Stages and the Public Show
Fees for the Week:
|child from 6 to 14
|child under 6
+ 2 Children and more
+ 2 children and more
How to pay
- Print this registration form
- Daily workshops and open stages.
Discovering of the "MTT" (Moutain Unicycle).
- Monday Aug. 12th: 12.00 a.m.: Opening of the site.
- Wednesday: Parade through the city and then open-air show.
- Friday: Public Show.
- Saturday: Jongl'Olympiques (our Olympic Juggling Games more exciting than
- Saturday night: Farewell Party
- Sunday Aug. 18th: 6.00 p.m. : End of the convention, taking everything
- Enclosed and guarded camping site for tents (access by foot only)
- Site for camping vans
- Single-room in university residence (60FF/night) for those who
There are only 200 rooms available, so please make
your reservations quickly!
- University restaurant
- Restaurant meals with a vegetarian option
- Fast-Foods and shops are in the corner
Also, you may like to check out Pierre Desjonqueres's page as this may have more info.
- Alain Brissard
association: Entre ciel et terre
Tel. 76 46 22 83
3, rue Jean-Baptiste Pradel
19th European Juggling Convention 1996 /
Juggling Festivals /
© 1996 Juggling Information Service. All Rights Reserved.