5th Netherlands Juggling Festival
If you're Dutch then there's a Dutch version of this page available, or if you're German then there's a German version too.
- May. 19-21, 1995
- Nijmegen, Holland
- in the Sporthal Jan Massinkhal
- Nieuwe Dukenburgseweg 5
- Tel. 080 - 564260 (Only during the convention days)
- 3 days: Dfl. 60,00
- 2 days: Dfl. 50,00
- 1 day: Dfl. 25,00
- Reduced prices for childeren younger than 8 years.
- It is possible to sleep in the gym. The places for tents is limited. There is place for campers.
- The following meals are included:
- Saturday: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Sunday: breakfast, lunch
- balls, clubs, rings, devilstick, diabolo, passing, club swinging
- balloon modeling
- Some highlights:
- Opening show
- Parade through the city center followed by the juggling games.
- In the evening a fifth anniverary program with open stage, fire spectacular and swing party.
- Special show for children
- Final show in open air theatre
Subject to changes.
For More Information Contact
- Monic Bakker
- Torenuilstraat 4
- 6541 RS Nijmegen
- Tel. 080 - 779168
5th Netherlands Juggling Festival /
Juggling Festivals /
© 1995 Juggling Information Service. All Rights Reserved.