Upcoming Juggling Festivals History
- May 27th, 1994.
- Have changed the index page for the service to make it a bit nicer looking and easier to use.
- May 26th, 1994.
- Changed the structure of the access to the festival files to line up with that used in the Jugglers Mall. Festivals are now grouped as; USA & Canada, UK, Germany, Rest of Europe, & Antipodes.
- Also, have added an alt="" bit to any IMG bits of many of the files for the benefit of people with text-only browsers. This will be gradually done to all the files. All new files added will have this facility.
- May 24th, 1994.
- Made some improvements to make the maintenance of the files easier (particularly the use of relative path names rather than absolute). Also added a new page to allow the user to see on a single page which festival files have been added/amended most recently.
- May 11th, 1994.
- Sent the information to Barry at an ftp site for him to place on the WWW server.
- May 10th, 1994.
- Updated the files so that the links should work on www.juggling.org. If you're reading this, then some of them obviously do!
- May 7th, 1994.
- Learnt how to use HTML and set up the files locally on my Mac, using Kaskade and The Catch as information sources.
- May 5th, 1994.
- I Volunteered to take on the upkeep of this service on the WWW.
Upcoming Juggling Festivals History /
Juggling Festivals /
© 1996 Juggling Information Service. All Rights Reserved.